Compare your results with all Race 13.1 runners!
Run multiple events? Great! You can compare your average score. Had one bad race? No problem – we only use your top three results!
- Separate rankings for each distance (5k, 10k, and half marathon)
- Gender-specific filters
- Age group filters (based on your age at the end of 2015) – 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- All Race 13.1 finishers are automatically scored
- Your top 3 races are used to calculate your score. If you finish more than 3 races, we only use your 3 best
- The Par Time inherently takes into account variables from race to race that may affect your time, including temperature and elevation gain.
- Each runner’s score is calculated as a comparison between a runner’s race time and the average race time of the middle 80% of the runners in each age group – this is what we refer to as the “Par Time.”
- The Par Time is divided by the runner’s time to give each runner his or her race score.