Race Bucks are typically earned through volunteering or applied to your account when you transfer your registration to another race location. One “Race Buck” equals $1, but “Race Bucks” can only be used for designated Race 13.1 events.
Race Bucks Details:
- Race Bucks are directly linked to your email address. Be sure to use the same email address the Race Bucks were applied to when registering in order to use the credit.
- Race Bucks can only be used towards Race 13.1 events.
- Race Bucks cannot be transferred from person to person.
- Race Bucks can not be used towards the purchase of a season pass, but they can be used towards the $15/race registration fee. Click here for details on the season pass!
- Entries bought with Race Bucks Race are non-transferrable from race to race and are subject to the same $15 transfer fee as any other race entry. Race Bucks cannot be used towards the $15 transfer fee.
- Race 13.1 reserves the right to reclaim Race Bucks if they are not used properly.
- Race Bucks expire one year from when they are issued.
- Refunds will not be issued for any reason. You may change your race distance, and you may also transfer to another race up until 72 hours prior to Race Day.
- Questions? Feel free to contact us!