You’ve probably heard people say that running is the cheapest sport around. You don’t need a gym membership, a pool or a bike; just a pair of shoes. If you are a runner, you know that this is far from truth! Runners need stuff! Runners want stuff! Here is a list of my favorite running must haves for 2013.
- Run Keeper Pro, Daily Mile, and Runmeter GPS These phone apps are the most popular of the many phone apps available. Track your mileage, map your runs and connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter. Tracking your progress will motivate you get out of the door.
- Bondi Band No more annoying headbands that slip off your head. These are simply the best for keeping hair off your face and collecting sweat.
- Flipbelt Ditch your traditional water belt for Flipbelt. This stretchy, non slip, tube like belt is so comfortable you forget you’re wearing it. You can stick a lot of stuff in the tube even a water bottle.
- Wi-Gear Muffs Wireless headphones. No more tangled wires. Wi-Gear uses Bluetooth technology works with your iPod or iPhone.
- Garmin The wrist tech watch to own for recreational and serious runners.
- Sprinter Headlamp A must for night runs. It has a strap across the top of your head for a better fit and less bouncing.
- Knuckle Lights Great alternative to a headlamp you strap lights on your hands and light the road ahead of you.
- Sporteer Phone holder bands that is reflective and has a handy pocket.
- Foam roller: Not a sexy gift, but a gift that will keep your runner running!
- Superfeet Insoles for shoes that will support your feet. They are great for leg recovery after runs.
- Sunglasses: Oakley has a long tradition of creating the best sport sunglasses.
13.1 Tech Tee Runner’s can’t get enough tech t-shirts! Get your Race 13.1 shirt and start training for the premier Family Friendly Half Marathon Series where racing is fun for the whole family!
Share this blog post with your friends!by